Search This Blog

Friday, May 26, 2023

2023 Aesthetic Phone Wallpaper / Android Wallpaper

Hello...
I'm so in love with some aesthetic picture on pinterest. I used some of them as my cellphone wallpaper. We're all know that simply change on homescreen can change entire mood. Here top 25 favorites wallpaper for me, some of them isn't mine, but we still can use it anyway.
1. Vintage side lake view wallpaper by Jiah




















2. White tulips wallpaper by lee my meow

 
















3. Aesthetic brown wallpaper by Shaa



















4. Heart shape candy wallpaper

5. Aesthetic clean desk wallpaper by Chichnh Anh


6. Vanila girls aesthetic macaroons wallpaper


7. Aesthetic spring sky

















8. Aesthetic sea wallpaper by florens



















9. Aesthetic pink wallpaper by Shaa



















10. Paris dinner wallpaper by Mollie



















To be honest, this is my first post after a long hiatus (more than decade), and I'm rarely use English anymore. So, I'm little bit nervous to write some post but I'll try my best. Thank's for your visiting. Hope to see your comments 👋







No comments: